ARTBASH CAMP EMERGE 21
ARTBASH camp EMERGE
Just like the Brood X cicadas we too are emerging this summer armed with arty excitement. Think environment, think climate change and we will be inspired by the works of emerging new artists. Bring on the rise of the new!
Suitable of 5 – 11 years
(Our workshops will be run in small age-appropriate bubbles)
Week 1. 26th – 30 th July
Week 2. 2nd – 6th August
(The camp is a repeated week so booking is for one week only per child)
The Round chapel Old school Rooms, Hackney. E5 0PU
9 am – 3.30 pm
£250 per child (5% sibling discount applies)
£50 deposit or full payment is required to secure a place.
Children will take part in 3 different, creative workshops, inside and out thought the day, Including a picnic lunch in the Marshes. Children will be required to bring a pack lunch and dress for mess!
- New workshop sizes will be set with reference to government guidelines at a maximum of 15 per workshop. Click here for further details.
- Each ‘bubble’ will have a lead artist and an assistant and children will remain in that ‘bubble’ throughout the week.
- Registration will be taken electronically and will take place at the start of the holiday course on the venue door, without the need for parents to enter the building or congregate in the foyer.
- Children will be asked to use hand sanitizer before entering the space.
- Surfaces including door handles and tables will be regularly wiped down.
- Children will be given their own pack of materials and resources so there will be no mixing of materials throughout the week.
- Hand washing will take place at regular intervals.
- Lunches will be placed in a designated area and will be wiped down upon arrival and after lunch.
- Children will be reminded not to share food or drink and will be asked to wash their hands before and after they eat.
- Our sharing exhibition will be online.
- In line with the new guidance, practitioners will wear a mask, gloves and an apron when administering any first aid.
- All of our Lead Facilitators have up to date first aid training.
Our venues will be cleaned but we’ll also sanitise surfaces between workshops and during the holiday course.
You can feel confident knowing our workshops and holiday courses are as safe as we can possibly make them.
“Our boys (11,9,5) love ARTBASH Camp so much that they talk about it all year round. The first thing that I hear at the pick up: “Today was fantastic!” I can’t say enough greatness about the staff, their energy is abundant & very encouraging. Kids love working with different materials, exploring ideas and learning new methods. They can’t wait for the next year! Thank you so much for running such a wonderful programme.”