ART DROP'shine' & 'DECADES'
workshops in a box – delivered to your door!
Keeping our children creatively inspired in the home, we are now offering high-quality art workshops, delivered straight to your door, supported with fun ‘how to’ videos with Linda.
We are currently offering two different ‘drop’ options. ‘Decades’, engaging with six edgy artists through the decades and hot off the press, ‘SHINE’ an alternative to attending out ARTBASH summer camp, where we are elevating Black voices through art!
Take a sneaky peak at our DECADES workshops!
ART DROP ‘SHINE’
Drawing inspiration from a variety of amazing Black artists, this year we are celebrating how brightly we can shine. Through continuing to elevate Black voices through art, we will create our own stories and character, build a mini theatre and shine a spot light on the colourful influences in our lives today. Our young artists will inspire, grow and dazzle!
All the materials you need clearly individually packaged, including fun ‘how to’ videos and clear visual instruction and links. Suitable for 5 – 12 years.
- Design and print your own ‘SHINE’ T-Shirt
- Develop interactive characters to tell your story
- Create a mini theatre (from your box)
- Set the scene – Create backdrops and cityscapes – Inspired by Artist Romare Bearden
- Develop a personal sketchbook with engaging outdoor activities – Inspired by artist including Christopher Ofili
- Create shadow puppets – Inspired by Artist Kara Walker
- Mask making from nature – Inspired by Sculptor Nick Cave
We are taking orders now and delivery from 27th July onwards. Expect delivery within 3 working days on receipt of payment.
For a weeks worth of workshops and creative activities that will keep your child busy for days over the summer!
I child = £100
Each extra sibling will be charged at = £70 (30% off)
To order please click here or our ‘ART drop ‘SHINE’ order button on the page.
ART drop ‘Decades’
Though painting drawing and collaging, young artists will explore the edgy works of socially engaged artists from ’60s through to the present day.
Suitable for 5 – 13 years.
- 60’s Andy Warhol – Portraits
- 70’s Jean-Michel Basquiat – Create an edgy art folder
- 80’s Keith Haring – Graphic painted canvas
- 90’s Damian Hurst – Beautiful repeated insect collage
- 00’s Banksy – Stencilling burning issues
- 10’s Takashi Murakami – Iridescent pop-up graphics
We are taking orders now. Expect delivery within 3 working days on receipt of payment.
Cost: (‘DECADES’) 5% sibling disount
6 workshops with fun ‘how to’ videos = £78
To order please click here or click our ‘ART drop DECADES’ order form on the page.
For further information, please contact us.